Latest Update: MYSY will release Scholarship Form. Apply Online MYSY Scholarship Form At www.mysy.guj.nic.in, MYSY Scholarship 2018
MYSY ScholarShip Online Registration At www.mysy.guj.nic.in
Gujarat government declared MYSY – Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana which offers grant for understudies and age restrict unwinding for government employments for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). The plan will be actualized in current scholarly year. Gujarat government will spend Rs 1,000 crore for every year.
Gujarat MYSY ScholarShip Online Registration 2018
The Education Department Resolution for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana in a year ago. The Gujarat government begins Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna (MYSY) for affirmation understudies in their first year degree courses or first year confirmation courses, who are qualified according to the states of this plan, can now make an online application to profit by this plan. As a matter of first importance candidates read all official guideline for it and afterward apply application. The Gujarat (MYSY) Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna has its own particular authority connect at mysy.guj.nic.in. The confirmation of different degree and recognition courses bases on it. So candidates above all else take Online Registration for it. Candidates fill all required individual data in Registration frame and submit it. You can take after authority page of Gujarat (MYSY) Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna to most recent and more data about Online Registration, last date, rundown of courses, confirmation process, result and other data at http://mysy.guj.nic.in/
MYSY ScholarShip Eligibility criteria 2018
- Students should secure 90 percentile in 12th standard examination organized by Gujarat Board/ Central Board
- Maximum annual income should not exceed beyond Rs 4.5 lakh
MYSY Scholarship 2018 Details
- Government will give help of worth Rs 10 lakh amid five years to the understudies who are into Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses.
- Understudies who are getting into courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, and Physiotherapy will get half expense of Rs 50,000/Year Maximum in self-financing universities.
- Understudies who passed tenth or twelfth standard with 80 percentile and settle on confirmation courses will get Rs 25000/Year or half charge whichever is lesser
- Understudies settling on courses like B.ed, B.A, B.Sc will get will get government help of worth Rs 10000 annully or half expense whichever is lesser
- Government help of Rs 1200 every month will be accommodated 10 months, if that district neither have advanced education office nor government Hostel.
- Non-saved understudies will likewise get the advantages of different plans where understudy will get a help for purchasing books and gear.
- Same charge structure for all understudies joining into government schools
- Free-of-cost outfits, reading material and grants for all classification of understudies in government and allowed schools. Frame charge will be controlled in Private self-financing schools
- Understudies showing up for aggressive exams will be prepared under preparing focuses set increased in each locale
- For government employments age unwinding upto 5 years is accommodated all classes of individuals
MYSY Online Registration Date Details:
Official WebSite For Online Regestration : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
Online Registration Start Date: Coming Soon
Last Date of Online Registration: Coming soon
How To Online Registration In MYSY Yojana 2018 ?
Candidates who have been waiting and looking for MYSY Application Forms 2018 Online can now fill it via Online Mode only on its official website by following these steps and links which will redirect you to the official website of MYSY:-
- Open The MYSY Official Website http://www.mysy.guj.nic.in
- Now Open The link For Online Application Registration at the top right side.
- Fill up The Form And Then Click On Submit Button.