JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Asst Draftsman & Law Officer 26 Post
>>> Important Dates & Details
|Commission Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Asst Draftsman & Law Officer 26 Post|
|No of vacancies||26|
|Job location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last date||2nd March 2018|
JKPSC Asst Draftsman & Law Officer Post Notification 2018
JKPSC Asst Draftsman & Law Officer Post Notification 2018:- As we all know, recently the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of Asst Professor, Librarian and Instructor in 52 posts, in which you can apply all the interested candidates online and all those Ummvaro There is a golden chance for those who are looking for government jobs so that all those candidates can apply as soon as possible. All interested candidates can apply online by February 19, 2018. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018. All applicants should read the full notification before applying online and then fill out all the application forms.Download JKPSC Asst Draftsman & Law Officer Post Notification 2018.
JKPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
| Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines) with NET/SLET/SET.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
| Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th February 2018.
3. Last Date for Submission of fee/bank challan:- 2nd March 2018.
| Fee Details |
1. For General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 805/-
2. For Reserved Categories Rs. 405/-include Rs. 5/-as service charges to be deposited in the J&K Bank Branch.
| Selection Process|
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
| How To Apply Online |
>>> Important Links