IBPS RRB VI Officer Scale I Admit Card 2017
IBPS RRB VI Officer Scale I Call Letter : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released the Admit Cards (Call Letters) of officers Scale I preliminary examination 2017 for recruitment in participating regional rural banks (RRBs) on the official website of IBPS. The admit cards of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I are available for download from August 28, 2017 till September 16, 2017.
After knowing about this, all the candidates who are going to appear for the exam are now searching for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Admit Card. So, before we give the link to download IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2017 Admit Card, let us tell you about this exam.
IBPS RRB VI Officer Scale I Exam 2017
Some time ago, IBPS announced the 2017 RRB exam notification for common recruitment process 2017. The IBPS will conduct the RRB recruitment examination online for which it has made an announcement for more than 10,000 vacancies.
The online prelims examination for officer scale I are going to be held on September 9 (Saturday), September 10 (Sunday) and September 16 (Saturday). A lot of RRBs in the country are offering various posts Officer Scale I. The candidates who apply for the exam will go through the rules and regulations that are being put forth by the IBPS.
IBPS RRB VI Officer Scale I Admit Card Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download||28 – 08 – 2017|
|Closure of Call letter Download||16 – 09 – 2017|
How to download the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Admit Card ?
In order to download IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Admit Card, you need to follow the steps given below :
2) On the login page, enter the Registration No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the respective places to download the Call Letter. (Kindly note that the Registration no. & password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on your screen. These are also sent to the candidate’s email address soon after the registration process)
3) Enter the CAPTCHA code and click on login
4) Admit Cards will now be displayed on the screen
5) Download the same and take a printout for future use.
Note : No hard copy of admit cards will be sent to the applying candidates.
Direct Link : Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Call Letter
Important Instructions in Regards to IBPS RRB VI Officer Scale I Call Letter
There are some important things regarding the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Admit Card which all the candidates must keep in their mind :
1) Please make a note of your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Reporting Time and Venue for the examination which is given in the call letter. Also note that this admit card/call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by any RRB.
2) Candidates must be present at the examination centre before the time given in the call letter. All the candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall in any case. Kindly note that no query in this regard shall be entertained.
3) Candidates must bring this call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and photocopy to the examination centre. Candidates must also write the Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof. An important point to note is that no candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination in case they do not bring the call letter/admit card along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy.
Selection and Interview: For the post of Officers Scale I, all the candidates who will qualify in prelims examination and shortlisted will need to appear for Main examination and the finally shortlisted candidates in the main examination will be called for a Common Interview which will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in accordance with the appropriate authority.
Hope that you can now easily download IBPS Officer Scale I 2017 Admit Card by following the steps given above. If you have any issues, you may leave your comments below.