Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Bharti 2017
The applicants must be cheerful to know the considerable news that is originating from Gujarat. The guard opportunities have been uncovered by Gujarat Post Office Bharti Notification. The intrigued competitors can apply online for Gujarat Postal Circle Bharti/Recruitment 2017 preceding the due date at www.gujaratpost.gov.in. The wannabes ought not miss this brilliant opportunity to get chose for the administration work.
Gujarat Postal Circle Department has announced the official notice for enrolling the meriting competitors. There is the aggregate of 1912 quantities of opening in the office. The Gujarat GDS Bharti Notification has been out for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The eager competitors can apply online for Gujarat GDS Bharti 2017 at the latest the last date i.e. 11th May 2017. Perused the underneath article deliberately for finish points of interest.
Gujarat Post Office GDS Bharti 2017 www.appost.in/gdsonline
Postal Circle Of Gujarat State Has Invited Applicants to apply online by their qualified Criteria for the enlistment of 1912 GDS posts. So Job Seekers can Take part in online application technique through This Link www.appost.in/gdsonline from 12 April 2017 to 11 May 2017 Last Day To Apply Online . You will Read All the News About This Government Job in This Post.
the applicants who are searching for postal office enrollment ought to apply For this gds bharti before the last date 11th May 2017 as its a biggest open door for them. After arrival of Gujarat GDS notice the Gujarat Postal Department will direct the Interviews and some qualification exam tests, all the Examination test dates and Details will be refreshed soon on www.appost.in site. Archive check method will be held after this test and you will formally advise by news paper and site refreshes.
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevaks Bharti 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat Postal Circle
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts|
|No.of Posts||1912 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||12th April 2017|
|Last Date||11th May 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List, Interview|
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have done Class 10th /Matriculations from any recognized board to apply for Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2017. The candidates must have 60 days Computer Diploma Certificate.
Age Limitations: The candidates should satisfy the age criterion to apply for Gujarat GDS Vacancy 2017. The age criterion will be taken as on the last date for the submission of application form.
- The lower age limit of the candidates should be 18 years.
- The upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years.
Age Relaxations: The candidates should refer the official notification to know about the relaxations in age.
- The SC/ST category candidates will get the relaxation of 05 years in age.
- The OBC category candidates will get the relaxation of 03 years in age.
Application Fee: There is an application fee to be submitted by the candidates to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs 2017.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The general/OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application form fee.
- The SC/ST category candidates are not needed to pay the application form fee.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates in Gujarat GDS Bharti2017 will be done on the basis of following rounds.
- Generated Merit List (As per the scorecard in Class 10th)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The finally selected candidates in Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2017 will get the best salary as per the norms of the government. The candidates will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month.
|Initial Date to Apply Online for Submission of Application Form||12th April 2017|
|Final Date to Submit the Online Application Form||11th May 2017|
How To Apply Online Application Form For Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Bharti 2017
- The candidates are needed to visit the official site of the department that is www.appost.in/gdsonline to apply for Gujarat GDS Bharti 2017.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” on the home page.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload your latest passport size scanned photograph as well as the recently scanned signature to the application form.
- Verify all the entries of the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Make the necessary payment, if eligible to pay.
- Take out the hard copy of the printed application form.
- Keep user id and password safe for future use.