BOB Recruitment 2018: – Bank of Baroda has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vice President Vacancy at 06 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 6th August 2018. Other details of BOB Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
BOB PO Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Vice President 06 Post Apply Online
बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा ने 06 पदों पर Assistant Vice President की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 6 अगस्त 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Bank of Baroda Vacancy. BOB Recruitment Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
BOB Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have pass B.Tech, MBA.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 30 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2018 Notification|
BOB Recruitment Assistant Vice President 06 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 17th June 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 6th August 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 600/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 100/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 6th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Bank of Baroda – Assistant Vice President Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bank of Baroda – Assistant Vice President Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Bank of Baroda – Assistant Vice President you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card